LRU(Least Recently Used) is the name for the replacement policy that, when a page remotion from memory is needed, priortizes those which haven't been accessed for a longer time period.
Known as Aging Algorithm this is the one responsible for simulating and implementing LRU in software, needing counters (one per page) as auxiliary tools to determine which page must be replaced when the memory is filled up.
• Simplify, to students, the covered content understanding and assimilation.
• Facilitate the retention of LRU related subjects seen in class.
• Assist teachers in the presentation of the subject.
• Approach the subject in a dynamic and interactive way.
• Provide a knowledge source which everyone can have access to.